Change of Personal Details

It is important to let us know of any change of name and/or address which is local so that we can notify the Health Authority. If you leave the area, you will need to sign on with another doctor. You do this by completing the relevant section of your medical card and taking the whole card to the new surgery of your choice. You will then be sent a new medical card by your new authority and your medical records will be sent automatically to the new surgery.

Patients reaching the age of 16

All patients over the age of 16 are classed as adults under GDPR and are therefore responsible for their own medical records.  This means that parents/carers can no longer access over 16's medical records without written permission.

If you are about to reach or have recently reached this age, can you please complete the attached form below and bring it into the surgery so your records can be updated.

Aged 16 Contact Details.docx

Patient Online Services - Application Form

If you wish to be set up to use our online Patient Services, please click on the link below, complete the form and bring it into the surgery with some kind of photographic proof.

Once you have signed up to this, you will be able to get access to the NHSapp.

Patient services application form.doc

Patient services medication history.doc

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website