Mortimer Surgery Notices June 2022
- COVID Precautions- please continue to wear a face covering when on surgery premises and respect other peoples need for social distancing when in the surgery.
- Treatment Room Appointments - we continue to have severe staff shortages in our treatment room. If you have a regular appointment in the treatment room for dressings or injections please make your appointment in good time as we cannot accommodate last minute routine appointments. Please make sure you turn up on time for booked appointments and let reception know as soon as you are able if you are unable to attend your appointment.
- Blood Test Appointments - Due to staff shortages we can not accommodate all patients requests for blood test appointments. Priority will be given to patients with significant health or mobility problems and the frail elderly. We will always try to accommodate appropriate and urgent requests but please be aware that you may be asked to use WBCH or RBH phlebotomy services.
- Zero Tolerance Policy There has been an increase in rude and abusive behaviour by some patients. Patients who demonstrate inappropriate behaviour will be asked to leave the premises.
- Sending of Medical Photos into the Surgery If you have been asked by your GP to send in photos by email can you please send them to the following email address stating which GP requested them email@example.com. This address can also be used for administrative queries
- Covid Vaccinations – if you need to book or enquire about a covid vaccination please phone 119 or go to nhs.uk/coronavirus
- Dispensary opening times are currently 9-12am and 2-6pm
Mental Wellbeing - for help and information please see Mental Wellbeing Youth.pdf and CCGmentalwellbeing resource.pdf
- Domestic Abuse- for help and information Domestic Abuse Flyer Covid (1).pdf
- Serving Members & Ex Members of our Armed Forces/War Veterans - If you are a current or ex member of our Armed Forces; please let the Surgery know, to ensure you receive the service/care available to you.
(Site updated 24/05/2022)